Friday, May 2, 2008

The Second Time

So, at the end of first session we realized that We cannot continue this the way initially thought about. But to sease our problems someone from the 2nd year batch said he will take a bridge course for the freshers in signals and systems.

That being the background, the second session started with rather a buzz. My immmediate juniors dint want to attend this session coz,they thought it was a preliminary detail. But I said his session was only an half an hour one and i would continue later. I basically wanted some audience.

But The things were not to go as we planned. This guy talked everything but signals and systems. We expected him to talk about analog and digital signals, representation, systems perspective, stability issues, Linear Time invariant systems, the difference and deferential equation representation and so on. This guy talked about Linear algebra of all the things in the world. These poor freshers, who are new to even matrix algebra, to my surprise were listening carefully. I will elaborate on what he talked in another blog, but for now it is not so important.

Finally, he concluded and expressed a wish to talk about uses of differentiation. I told him he did a good job but we shall stop there. Already an hour was over, I asked people if they are ready to bear me for half an more, and I promised them I wont bore them.

And there starts a wonderful journey of DSP forum... Continued...

No comments: